Get Resort-Ready with Swimsuits Up to 50% Off
Pick up a vacation-ready bikini or a one-piece with tummy control panels. However you enjoy the beach, save money with these swimsuit sales.
Our editors and experts handpick every product we feature. We may earn a commission from your purchases.
RD.COM, VIA MERCHANT (3)
As a babe who resides in the Midwest, I’ve been fooled by fake spring before. The weather warms up, the snow melts and then BAM—another snowstorm. One thing always signifies the end of dreary winter weather, though: swimsuit sale season. Once swimsuit cover-ups and men’s trunks make an appearance in stores, I consider winter old news.
If another cold front blows through, I’m breaking out the packing cubes, stuffing my best luggage set to the brim and booking a flight to the nearest tropical island. But hey—as Reader’s Digest’s resident sales expert, at least I can snag a swimsuit at an affordable price.
The best swimsuit sales
- Amazon: Amazon has tons of swimwear finds for under $50 buried in their sale section.
- Andie Swim: Find basics you love at a price that works for your budget when you browse Andi Swim’s sale section.
- Anne Cole: Pick up a modest two-piece or one-piece suit from Anne Cole’s sale section.
- Anthropologie: I can’t get enough of Anthropologie’s boho beach vibes. Luckily, they have an enormous swim sale section that slashes up to 50% off top-selling suits.
- Chico’s: While the selection may be small, the huge discounts are not. Shop Chico’s swimsuit sales and save on the chicest swimwear for women over 40.
- Leonisa: The brand’s Mother’s Day sale features 20% off ALL items on-site with code MOM.
- L.L. Bean: Find one-piece suits, modest bikinis and rash guards at L.L. Bean during their swimwear sale.
- Lululemon: Did you know that the brand known for some of the best workout clothes offers swimsuits, too? Shop the Lululemon “we made too much” section for the best savings.
- Nordstrom: Nordstrom’s selection of swimwear covers everything from luxury to relaxed styles. Save big when you shop through their sale section.
- Rifle Paper Co.: Rifle Paper Co. has tons of cute suits at super low prices that feature their beautiful floral patterns.
- White House Black Market: High-quality swim doesn’t get any more affordable than in WHBM’s sale section.
- Zappos: It shouldn’t be a surprise that Zappos is the place to find the best swimwear at a fraction of the list price. Head over to their swim sale to score suits upwards of 50% off.
Our top picks
Classic one-piece swimsuit
This classic one-piece swimsuit from Anne Cole’s swimsuit sale is ideal for almost any occasion. A slightly high-cut leg and scoop neck pair well with the chic lingerie-inspired straps. Break it out at the gym, while camping or when sunbathing on the beach—it’s the perfect swimsuit for any body type thanks to the minimalistic look and ample coverage.
Scoop up the red or berry colors for 50% off before the limited stock sells out.
Shaping tankini swim top
It can be hard finding pretty bathing suits for women over 50. That’s why this shaping tankini swim top immediately caught my eye. Available on sale for $50 off, the top comes with soft cups that provide medium coverage and support. Shaping materials and ruching draw the eye away from the tummy, and the cheery blue hue is flattering for strolls on the beach or sunbathing.
Plunge reversible swimsuit
Slip into this plunge reversible swimsuit to instantly transport yourself to the tropics. A flirty v-shaped neckline shows off a little skin and a fun tie-back adds a chic detail. Flip it inside-out for a fun print, or wear the solid side for a more muted look. Pick it up at a savings of 25%. For a similar style, check out our coverage of the popular Cupshe tummy control swimsuit.
Looking for a fun suit to help enjoy your inflatable pool? Shop Anthropologie’s swimsuit sale to score this color block one-piece for $75 off. Two cutouts show a fun peek of skin while still offering ample coverage. Bright, stacked colors create a fun effect that still feels upscale thanks to the one-shoulder fit. P.S. You might also like these best Amazon swimsuits for under $40.
Reversible rash guard
If you spent all your vacation clothing budget on dress deals, don’t worry. This reversible rash guard suit is as inexpensive as it is adorable thanks to a discount of 20%. Shield your shoulders, arms and torso from the sun by zipping up this silky swimsuit. Paired with sunblock and shades, you’re ready to take on even the sunniest summer day.
Plus, the reversible pattern makes this swimwear two suits in one.
Pick up a swimsuit that’s as supportive as it is attractive when you pop this printed halter one-piece into your cart. Feminine sea flowers and cheerful coral channel some of the best places to travel: Hawaii, the Caribbean and Belize are waiting. Enjoy a discount of 41% off, but hurry—this one is flying off the (virtual) shelves.
Classic swim skirt
There’s a lot to love about this classic swim skirt, available on sale for 50% off during Anne Cole’s swimsuit sale. The flattering waistband and a-line shape make it easy to slip out of the sea and stroll down the shore without feeling exposed. It’s ideal for packing with camping gear for a weekend near the beach since it looks like an outfit with zero effort when paired with a t-shirt or coverup.
Ruffle shoulder one-piece
Go ahead—be a little extra. This ruffle shoulder one-piece comes in sizes up to 28W and looks cute on any figure. A fully lined body adds extra coverage and support, and an attached belt accentuates the waistline for a flirty fit. It’s like wearing extra-comfy, plus-size shapewear to the pool.
Buy it now and save 40% when you shop Nordstrom’s swimsuit sale.
Asymmetrical slimming suit
Tummy control swimsuits are super popular, especially for the over-30 crowd. Pop this asymmetrical slimming suit in your cart and enjoy a markdown of 20% using code MOM. Available in classic black and a pretty periwinkle shade, this suit uses clever ruching to disguise tummies while still looking youthful.
Recycled nylon and tulle look sleek and help the environment, and a chic drape detail draws endless compliments.
At a savings of $26, this patterned one-piece swimsuit is perfect for the petite and plus-size alike. Andie Swim offers tons of styles in long torso options, and this swimsuit is no exception. Slip on some sandals and look resort-ready with a medium-coverage bottom and extra flirty details like a cross-back fit.
When are the best swimsuit sales?
Swimsuit sales happen several times during the year, but the best savings are found ahead of spring. Shop stores like Target, Andie Swim and Bare Necessities today for huge discounts on bikinis and one-pieces. Plus, take advantage of markdowns on coverups and sandals before swimsuit prices hike up higher in the summer.
Stop hunting for the best products and deals—get our expert scoop on secret sales and discounts, gift ideas for everyone and can’t-miss products. Sign up for the Stuff We Love newsletter.