100 Short Jokes for Kids That Are Easy to Remember
They're short and sweet—just like your kids! These funny jokes for the pint-sized set are guaranteed to get lots of laughs.
Get ready for some serious giggles
There’s nothing better than the sounds of kids giggling and having fun when they are telling each other short jokes and kid-friendly riddles. However, sometimes memorizing new jokes or coming up with original ones can be hard, even if you’re naturally funny. That’s why we rounded up 100 of the best short jokes for kids. They’re hilarious and super easy to remember, so pint-sized comedians will have no problem telling them to their family and friends. Some of these jokes are witty and others are a little cheesy, but one thing’s for sure: All of them are totally LOL-worthy, and they’ll make you smile just as much as your children. Keep the laughs for the littles going with these funny knock-knock jokes for kids.
1. Why did the teddy bear skip out on dessert when she was on a date?
She was stuffed! Here are more bear puns that’ll make you growl with laughter.
3. What do you call a noodle that is fake?
An im-pasta. Foodies of all ages will also love these pasta puns that’ll spice up your daily rotini.
6. Why did the chocolate chip cookie go to see the doctor?
He felt crummy. Poor little guy—maybe we could cheer him up with these cookie puns that are batter than you think.
7. Why did the toddler toss the butter out the window?
So she could see a butter-fly. For more foodie fun, check out these hilarious food jokes for kids.
8. What is cheese that doesn’t belong to you called?
11. What’s a really sad strawberry called?
A blueberry. Make mealtime a lot more interesting with this short joke for kids—or one of these fruit puns that are berry, berry funny.
14. What candy do bumblebees love the most?
Bumble gum. Here are more bee puns worth buzzing about.
16. What did the math book say to the guidance counselor?
I have so many problems. Get your kids to love this school subject with these funny math jokes.
18. What did the big rose say to the little rose?
20. What’s a pencil’s favorite place to visit?
23. Where should you go if you want to learn how to make ice cream?
Sundae school. Here are more of the best ice cream puns in one fell scoop.
27. Why do so many fish live in salt water?
Because pepper water would make them sneeze. Don’t miss these other fish puns that will split your gills.
30. What do you do to fix a broken jack-o-lantern?
You use a pumpkin patch. Bookmark these corny Halloween jokes now so you’re prepared with loads of short jokes for kids when pumpkin season rolls around.
33. What’s the strongest type of sea creature?
35. What’s a kitty cat’s favorite color?
Purrr-ple. Why stop at cat jokes? These funny cat photos will make everyone’s day better.
38. What candy is always running late to things?
Choco-late. Do you prefer gummy worms and lollipops to chocolate? We’ve got you covered—these candy puns are a real Life Saver.
40. What do you have to add to soup to make it gold soup?
Fourteen carrots. Did that elicit a chuckle? If so, you’ll love these vegetable puns that are un-beet-able.
42. What was one of the first things the elf learned in class?
The elf-abet. Remember this one for the holidays, along with these 25 other cute Christmas jokes for kids.
46. What’s a sleeping dinosaur called?
A dino-snore. Tee-hee! Here are another 40 dinosaur jokes for every laugh-o-saurus.
47. What kind of jobs do funny chickens have?
They are comedi-hens! Speaking of fowl humor, check out these chicken puns that are eggs-traordinarily funny.
49. What did Venus say while flirting with Saturn?
“Give me a ring sometime.” For the grown-ups in the crowd: These cheesy pickup lines are guaranteed to get a laugh.
51. Where do cows go to hang out when they are bored?
The moooooovies. Sorry, we couldn’t help ourselves. Here are another 50 cow jokes that will make you spit up your milk.
53. What’s one way the moon cuts his hair?
Eclipse it. For more out-of-this-world humor, check out these space puns.
56. What class do birds always ace?
60. Why did the puppy get great grades in class?
He was the teacher’s pet.
62. What’s a geologist’s favorite place to bring a date?
A rock concert. That’s one rock pun you won’t want to take for granite—and we’ve got 35 more if you’re interested.
67. Why aren’t unicorns great dance partners?
They have two left feet.
70. Why did Darth Vader turn off all the lights in the room?
He likes it on the dark side. If you’re a Star Wars superfan, you’ll love these funny Star Wars jokes and puns for both sides of the Force.
73. What do you call a pile of cats outside?
77. What are a pair of monkeys called who share an Amazon account?
81. What type of dog is great at telling time?
RELATED: Wolf Puns That Are Howlingly Funny
84. Why did the bird get in trouble in class?
He was tweeting on a test.
RELATED: Duck Jokes That Will Quack You Up
86. What do you call a bull that is sleeping?
89. Why should you never give Elsa a balloon?
She’ll let it go.
91. What do you call a cow that plays the saxophone?
92. Where does Spider-Man do research when he needs to find out something?
The World Wide Web.
93. What do you call a turtle that is famous?
A shell-ebrity. All of the precious baby turtles in these photos are cute enough to be shell-ebs, in our opinion!
95. What type of pizza do dogs like to order?
RELATED: 70 Funny Dog Photos You Need to See
98. What type of keys are known for being extra sweet?
Cookies. If sweets are on your mind, you’ll devour these donut puns that are just a-dough-rable.