75 Good Morning Quotes to Kick Off a Happy Day
If that second cup of coffee doesn’t do it for you, these good morning quotes from authors, entrepreneurs, and other successful folks will give you some morning inspiration.
Kick start your day with one of these good morning quotes that are sure to get you out of bed. These quotes will help you feel ready to take on the day; if you need more incentive, you won’t want to miss these self-love quotes, uplifting quotes, or Monday motivational quotes to give you the boost you need.
1. “Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.” —Unknown. If good morning quotes aren’t enough to get you out of bed, these tips will make waking up in the morning a lot easier.
2. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” —Confucius. This good morning quote will inspire you to never give up. Don’t miss these funny coffee quotes—they’ll get the laughs brewing first thing in the morning.
3. “Today you are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you!” —Dr. Seuss. Good morning quotes like these help us accept ourselves the way we are. These proverbs from around the world will inspire your inner wisdom.
4. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” —Ralph Marston. This quote will give you some morning inspiration to tackle your day with full force. Don’t forget to read these summer quotes to get you excited for beach weather.
5. “Don’t be afraid to fail; it’s proof you’ll soon be successful.” —Barbara Corcoran. Continue feeling empowered and inspired with these body positive quotes.
6. “Two things define you: 1. Your patience when you have nothing. 2. Your attitude when you have everything.” —Imam Ali. These good morning quotes are just the first step: here are more patience quotes to inspire peaceful persistence.
7. “A year from now, you may wish you had started today.” —Karen Lamb. Leave some room for laughs by starting off your day reading these good morning memes.
8. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” —Mark Twain. Once you finish these good morning quotes, continue to look at change and perspective in a whole new light with these quotes about change.
9. “Find something you’re passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.” —Julia Child. Take her advice from these morning inspirational quotes and use these 10 steps to finding a hobby that you love.
10. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to bed with satisfaction.” —George Lorimer. Check out these workout quotes that will inspire you to reach your goals.
11. “The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it.” —Tricia Cunningham
12. “Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” —Lou Holtz. Can you guess which movies these quotes are from?
13. “Go as far as you can see and you will see further.” —Zig Ziglar
14. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” —Henry David Thoreau. Don’t miss these best friend quotes you’ll want to share with you bestie ASAP.
15. “When someone tells me ‘no,’ it doesn’t mean I can’t do it. It just means I can’t do it with them.” —Karen E. Quinones Miller. In need of more words of encouragement? Read these strength quotes that will have you pushing through.
16. “Light tomorrow with today.” —Elizabeth Barrett Browning. For more inspiration, read up on these St. Patrick’s Day quotes for some Irish luck.
17. “Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” —Farrah Gray
18. “Never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish. The time will pass anyway.” —Earl Nightingale. Check out more motivational, inspirational quotes about success.
19. “Someday is not a day of the week.” —Denise Brennan-Nelson.
20. “Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” —Russel Warren
21. “The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work.” —Richard Bach. Read what inspirational quote you specifically need to hear these zodiac sign quotes.
22. “I find that the harder I work, the less I call it work.” —Thomas Jefferson
23. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” —Steve Jobs
24. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali.
25. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” —Will Rogers
Here are some more words of encouragement to help you or someone you know get through a tough day.
26. “You can decide where your time goes. You can either spend it moving forward or you can spend it putting out fires.” —Tony Morgan
27. “Make today your masterpiece.” —John Wooden. Know someone who always says the best things? With these Kamala Harris quotes, we feel that exact same way!
28. “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” —Robert Collier
29. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” —Jim Rohn
30. “Success only comes to those who dare to attempt.” —Mallika Tripathi. These inspirational good morning quotes embrace making the most out of setbacks, just like these hope quotes that will instantly lift you up.
31. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” —Dale Carnegie
32. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” —Vincent Van Gogh
33. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” —E.E. Cummings. Quotes don’t have to be serious! Read the funniest quotes of all time for some laughs that are perfect to share with friends and family.
34. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.” —Thomas Edison
35. “Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.” —Yoda
36. “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” —Albert Einstein. Boost your mood not only by reading these good morning quotes but by also reading these inspirational poems.
37. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do and liking how you do it.” —Maya Angelou
38. “The question isn’t who is going to let me. It’s who is going to stop me.” —Ayn Rand
39. “No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without even seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” —Socrates. Find out some simple things you can do in the morning to guarantee a successful day.
40. “Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them.” —Orison Swett Marden
41. “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire, the size of your dream and how you handle disappointment along the way.” —Robert Kiyosaki
42. “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” —James Cameron. Looking for another way to start your day off on a good note? If you’re not reading good morning quotes, these positive affirmations can do just the trick.
43. “Don’t aim for success if you want it. Just do what you love and believe in and it will come naturally.” —David Frost
44. “Courage is grace under pressure.” —Ernest Hemingway
45. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” —Mark Twain. Check out these powerful kindness quotes that will remind you to be kind to each other.
46. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan
47. “If you’re not stubborn, you’ll give up on experiments too soon. And if you’re not flexible, you’ll pound your head against the wall and you won’t see a different solution to a problem you’re trying to solve.” —Jeff Bezos
48. “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” —Coco Chanel. Powerful women are everywhere! These strong women quotes will have you feeling ready to tackle the world and make it your own.
49. “The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.” —Walt Disney.
50. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” —Dolly Parton.
51. “Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.” —Hans Christian Anderson. For more inspirational quotes, check out these quotes about happiness that will stay with you.
52. “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” —Paul Henderson
53. “I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.” —Terri Guillemets
54. “The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn.” —William C. Hannan.
55. “Rise up, start fresh see the bright opportunity in each day.” —Unknown
56. “No matter how bad things are, you can at least be happy that you woke up this morning.” —D.L Hughley
57. “Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” —William Arthur Ward. Looking for another source of inspiration besides these 75 good morning quotes and messages? These motivational podcasts can provide that for you.
58. “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.” —S. Ajna
59. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” —Wayne Huizenga
60. “For each new morning let there be flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction.” —Amit Ray.
61. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
62. “Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed.” —Malak El Halabi
63. “Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it. Have a positive attitude throughout the day and then that today is going to be the best day of your life.” —Unknown. Sending these good morning quotes to your loved ones? Don’t forget to send them kindness memes that will spread not only laughter but cheer!
64. “One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast.” —Robert Brault
65. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” —Larry Page
66. “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.” —Nanea Hoffman. If you’re looking for more notable and inspiring quotes, we’ve got you covered. Read these Princess Diana quotes that inspire and motivate.
68. “Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment.” —Thich Nhat Hanh
70. “She woke up every morning with the option of being anyone she wished. How beautiful it was that she always chose herself.” —Tyler Kent White
71. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” —Yoko Ono. For even more inspiration, read up on the most powerful quotes about life.
72. “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.” —Richard Whately.
73. “Every morning is a beautiful morning.” —Terri Guillemets
74. “Whether the day is for writing, designing, or painting, the consistent practice of a morning routine is the doorway into it all.” —Elle Luna
75. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” —Walt Disney. Continue dreaming and conquering with these “dream big” quotes.