90 Disney Trivia Questions Only True Fans Can Answer
Whistle while you work...on this Disney trivia quizzer about Mickey and Minnie, Disney movies, and more.
Disney trivia questions and answers
Disney is so ingrained in pop culture, hardly a day goes by when we aren’t touched by the entertainment powerhouse in some way. Die-hard fans of the brand and its many offerings can’t get enough and are particularly tough to stump when it comes to Disney trivia. They can tell you all there is to know about Cinderella castle in Walt Disney World, recall kids’ trivia, and let you know where all of the hidden Mickeys can be found across the theme parks.
With that being said, we took the assignment of coming up with this list of Disney trivia questions very seriously. We expect the most loyal Mouseketeers to correctly answer more, but if we can stump them with just one, our job here is done. So, go ahead and take a crack at our roundup of Disney trivia, complete with answers. You never know, you might learn a thing or two.
Disney movie trivia
1. Trivia question: In Disney’s 1959 film, Sleeping Beauty, Aurora is betrothed to a prince shortly after she is born. This same prince rescues her when she falls into a deep sleep. Who is he?
Answer: Prince Philip
2. Trivia question: Everyone knows that Cinderella lost a glass slipper as she left the ball at midnight. But did it fall off her right foot or left foot?
Answer: Left foot
3. Trivia question: The handsome prince in Snow White and the Seven Dwarves is probably the most mysterious out of all the Disney princes. What is his name?
Answer: Prince Florian
4. Trivia question: What is the name of the duet between Rapunzel and Flynn Rider as they sit in a boat with floating lanterns hovering around them?
Answer: “I See the Light”
5. Trivia question: You know the little human girl from Monsters, Inc. as Boo, but what is her more human name?
6. Trivia question: Frozen’s Prince Hans comes from a large family. How many brothers does he have?
7. Trivia question: Out of all the Disney films, one main character speaks the least. Which one is it?
8. Trivia question: Genie from Aladdin complained that being cooped up in a lamp gave him such a crick in the neck. Just how long was he in there?
Answer: 10,000 years
9. Trivia question: Which popular Disney song made its debut in the film Pinocchio?
Answer: “When You Wish Upon a Star”
10. Trivia question: How many kids does Gaston want to have with Belle?
Answer: 6 or 7
11. Trivia question: What does the Evil Queen in Snow White say to herself in the mirror?
Answer: “Magic mirror, on the wall—who is the fairest one of all?”
12. Trivia question: In which movie does Prince Charming appear?
13. Trivia question: What are the names of Hades minions in Hercules?
Answer: Pain and Panic
14. Trivia question: The sorcerer’s name in Fantasia spells what backward?
15. Trivia question: Which Disney Princess attended Elsa’s coronation day in Arendelle?
16. Trivia question: How old is Crush, the sea turtle, in Finding Nemo?
17. Trivia question: What is Princess Mia’s full name in The Princess Diaries?
Answer: Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi
18. Trivia question: Which famous TV creator cowrote The Princess Diaries 2?
Answer: Shonda Rimes
19. Trivia question: What is Wall-E’s favorite old movie?
Answer: “Hello, Dolly!”
20. Trivia question: What was the first animated movie to be nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars?
Answer: Beauty and the Beast
21. Trivia question: Name one actress other than Julie Andrews who was in the running for the lead role in Mary Poppins?
Answer: Angela Lansbury and Bette Davis
22. Trivia question: Who made the iconic glass slipper for the live-action version of Cinderella starring Lily James?
23. Trivia question: Which actor plays Gaston in the live-action take on Beauty and the Beast?
Answer: Luke Evans
24. Trivia question: In Cruella, what do we learn is Estella’s last name?
25. Trivia question: Which of Angelina Jolie’s children appears alongside her in a scene for Maleficent?
26. Trivia question: Which veteran director took the helm of 2019’s Dumbo?
Answer: Tim Burton
27. Trivia question: What’s the name of the biggest song and dance number in Mary Poppins Returns?
Answer: “Trip a Little Light Fantastic”
28. Trivia: Which was the first live-action Disney remake to receive a PG-13 rating?
29. Trivia question: Which award-winning actress starred in the original Freaky Friday?
Answer: Jodie Foster
30. Trivia question: What’s the name of the sequel to Honey, I Shrunk the Kids?
Answer: Honey, I Blew Up the Baby
Disney princess trivia
31. Trivia question: What is the name of Rapunzel’s pet lizard?
32. Trivia question: Which Disney princess is the only one be based on a real person?
33. Trivia question: Which of the princesses was the first to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
Answer: Snow White
34. Trivia question: Which princess must call Lady Tremaine mother?
35. Trivia question: How old is Tiana in Princess & the Frog?
36. Trivia question: Which princess is technically the youngest in her film?
Answer: Snow White (she’s just 14!)
37. Trivia question: What name does Princess Aurora go by to protect her identity?
Answer: Briar Rose
38. Trivia question: Which animal does Merida turn her mother into in Brave?
Answer: A bear
39. Trivia question: Who is the first Disney character who didn’t have to marry into royalty to become a princess?
40. Trivia question: Where does Jasmine live?
Walt Disney trivia
41. Trivia question: Where was Walt Disney born?
42. Trivia question: What was Walt’s wife’s name?
43. Trivia question: Walt had a private apartment in Disneyland. Where is it located in the park?
Answer: Above the Main Street Fire Station
44. Trivia question: How many individual Oscars did Walt win in his lifetime?
45. Trivia question: To sell this particular movie, which fairytale did Walt perform as a one-man show?
Answer: Snow White
46. Trivia question: Which short film did Walt originally collaborate on with Salvadore Dali?
47. Trivia question: How many honorary degrees does Walt have?
Answer: Three, though he never went to college
48. Trivia question: Which character did Walt perform in a school play before becoming the star of a Disney movie?
Answer: Peter Pan
49. Trivia question: Why did Walt drop out of high school?
Answer: To join the Red Cross Ambulance Corps
50. Trivia question: What did Walt name the model train he built in his backyard?
Answer: Carolwood Pacific Railroad
Walt Disney World trivia
51. Trivia question: Which year did Walt Disney World open?
52. Trivia question: Which of the WDW parks is the smallest in size?
Answer: Magic Kingdom
53. Trivia question: What is the name of the underground tunnels connecting various areas of the parks?
Answer: The Utilidor
54. Trivia question: What is Magic Kingdom’s oldest attraction?
Answer: Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
55. Trivia question: How many trains does Big Thunder Mountain Railroad have?
56. Trivia question: Which year is posted in a sign hanging over the Hall of Presidents?
57. Trivia question: In Animal Kingdom, what is the name of the giant dinosaur standing in DinoLand U.S.A.?
58. Trivia question: Which were the three original hotel and lodging offerings at WDW?
Answer: The Polynesian, the Contemporary, and Fort Wilderness Campground
59. Trivia question: Before it became Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, what was the name of the attraction housed in the replica of Grauman’s Chinese Theater?
Answer: The Great Movie Ride
60. Trivia question: Which former Disney Channel show was actually filmed at Hollywood Studios when it was branded as Disney’s MGM Studios?
Answer: The All-New Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse trivia
61. Trivia question: Who was the first voice of Mickey Mouse?
Answer: Walt Disney
62. Trivia question: What is the first thing Mickey ever said?
Answer: “Hot dog!”
63. Trivia question: What are the names of Minnie’s two pets?
Answer: Figaro and Fifi
64. Trivia question: Before Minnie donned her signature bow, what was her favorite accessory?
Answer: A hat with a white daisy sprouting from the top
65. Trivia question: What is Donald Duck’s middle name?
66. Trivia question: What are the names of Donald’s three nephews?
Answer: Huey, Dewey, and Louie
67. Trivia question: What was Goofy’s original name?
Answer: Dippy Dawg
68. Trivia question: What is the minimum height to play Goofy in the Disney theme parks?
Answer: 6 feet
69. Trivia question: Initially, Daisy Duck’s name was something else. What was she originally called?
Answer: Donna Duck
70. Trivia question: How many fingers does Mickey have on each hand?
Pixar movie trivia
71. Trivia question: Which Toy Story movie first introduces Barbie as a character?
Answer: Toy Story 2
72. Trivia question: Which feature-length Pixar film was the first to be nominated for the Best Animated Feature Film Oscar?
Answer: Finding Nemo
73. Trivia question: How long can The Incredibles’ Elastigirl stretch herself?
Answer: 98 feet
74. Trivia question: In Encanto, what is Mirabel’s father’s name?
75. Trivia question: True or false: A Bug’s Life is the first Pixar movie to have outtakes at the end.
76. Trivia question: What is WALL-E’s job?
Answer: Trash collector
77. Trivia question: In Up, where does Carl Fredricksen want to move his house?
Answer: Paradise Falls
78. Trivia question: Which are the four main emotion characters in Inside Out?
Answer: Joy, Sadness, Disgust, and Anger
79. Trivia question: How many Piston Cups has Lightning McQueen won?
81. Trivia question: At Disney’s California Adventure, how many different experiences are offered at Guardians of the Galaxy—Mission: Breakout!?
82. Trivia question: True or False: Autopia is one of the original attractions still operating at Disneyland.
83. Trivia question: How many times has the operational drawbridge at the front of Sleeping Beauty’s castle actually been used?
Answer: Twice (at the opening of the park and the reopening of Fantasyland)
84. Trivia question: What used to grow on the land where Disneyland now stands?
Answer: Orange trees
85. Trivia question: Which castle is taller: Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland or Cinderella Castle at Walt Disney World?
Answer: Cinderella Castle
86. Trivia question: What are the names of The Haunted Mansion’s hitchhiking ghosts?
Answer: Ezra, Phineas, and Gus
87. Trivia question: What is the only Disneyland attraction Walt Disney designed himself?
Answer: Tom Sawyer Island
88. Trivia question: How many attractions were open when Disneyland first made its public debut?
89. Trivia question: How much did park admission cost when Disneyland first opened?
90. Trivia question: Which ride is actually older than the park itself?
Answer: King Arthur’s Carousel. It was built in 1922.