29 Powerful Christian Quotes to Inspire You Every Day
We all need words of encouragement now and then. If you're in need, read these Christian quotes that'll fuel your soul and lift your spirits.
Christian quotes that inspire and motivate
Life can get the best of us sometimes. The stress of managing everyday life can make us grow weary, and unexpected life-changing events can shake us to our core. There are days where we doubt who we are, what we’re doing, and where we stand; we’re only human, after all.
On the days where we feel lost, reading Christian quotes can help get us back on our paths. They can inspire and motivate us, and even help us put our situation into perspective. After you’re done reading these Christian quotes, read these Bible quotes, spiritual quotes, and gratitude quotes to inspire you further.
2. “True faith means holding nothing back. It means putting every hope in God’s fidelity to His Promises.”—
4. “What you are is God’s gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.”—Hans urs von Balthasar. This is one of those uplifting quotes that’ll stay with you long after you read it.
5. “When we work, we work. When we pray, God works.”—James Hudson Taylor. If you need more inspiration, read these karma quotes on life, love, and everything in between.
6. “Joy is the infallible proof of the presence of God.”—Madeleine L’engle. Read these quotes about happiness that’ll brighten your day.
8. “For prayer is nothing else than being on terms of friendship with God.”—Saint Teresa of Ávila
11. “What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine.”—Oprah Winfrey
14. “I’m not perfect. I’m never going to be. And that’s the great thing about living the Christian life and trying to live by faith, is you’re trying to get better every day. You’re trying to improve.”—Tim Tebow
15. “Faith is deliberate confidence in the character of God whose ways you may not understand at the time.”—Oswald Chambers
18. “Faith has to do with things that are not seen and hope with things that are not at hand.”—Thomas Aquinas
20. “If you can see it, you can achieve it. God helps those who helps themselves. Power is in the act of humility.”—
23. “The true call of a Christian is not to do extraordinary things, but to do ordinary things in an extraordinary way.”—Dean Stanley
26. “Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God’s side, for God is always right.”—Abraham Lincoln
27. “Your potential is the sum of all the possibilities God has for your life.”—Charles Stanley