Shop These Jewelry Sales for Upscale Gifts at a Low Price
Shop for that special someone on your list for less without compromising quality with these Valentine's Day jewelry sales. Save up to 53% on necklaces, earrings and watches.
Our editors and experts handpick every product we feature. We may earn a commission from your purchases.
Gifting a necklace or watch is a timeless way to tell that special someone “I love you.” Gift cards, while thoughtful, just can’t compete with a 14-karat ring—but finding quality pieces at low prices isn’t easy. That’s why this Sales Editor did the hard work for you.
Affordable jewelry finds abound during the month of love. Shop top brands for bling that shines bright—but not as bright as the smile you’ll receive in exchange!
Valentine’s Day jewelry sales
- Abbot Lyon: Score your Valentine’s gift from Abbot Lyon and get a two-year warranty on expertly crafted jewelry.
- Amazon: Amazon’s jewelry deals include finds from Anne Klein, Timex, Betsy Johnson and several other designers.
- Coach: Shop high-fashion jewelry finds at up to 50% off during Coach’s Valentine’s Day bag, shoe and jewelry sale.
- Dana Rebecca Designs: One-of-a-kind finds are on sale at Dana Rebecca during the Final Farewell sale.
- Italo: Shop the sale items at Italo and receive an extra $10 off any order with code VT10, $40 off orders of $200 or more with code VT40 and $80 off orders over $300 with code VT80.
- Kendra Scott: Kendra Scott is home to some of the most popular jewelry finds online, and they offer tons of markdowns on beautiful pieces.
- Pandora: Snag deals on rings, charms and chains at Pandora.
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Shop Saks for designer jewelry finds up to 80% off.
- Sequin: Shop sparkling finds at attainable prices.
- Timex: Save up to 50% off a huge selection of luxury watches.
- Vanna: Vanna watches are striking and come in several gorgeous shades and shapes. Get one on a generous markdown ahead of Valentine’s Day.
- Victoria Emerson: Get items from the Love Day collection at a discount of 45% off for a limited time!
Our top picks
Fossil touchscreen smartwatch
Not everyone loves gold and silver. For the gym rat, this Fossil smartwatch is an unbeatable steal at a savings of 30%. Track heart rate and blood oxygen, and use it as a GPS for stress-free jogs. It integrates with Alexa for hands-free communication during workouts—talk about the perfect gift for him.
Coach pavé owl stud earrings
These everyday earrings sport delicate owls with tiny crystals that are both beautiful and subtle. The post is made from ear-friendly titanium, so this is the perfect pair of earrings for sensitive ears. Pick up this tribute to a wise prowler at an incredible discount of 40% off.
Timex stainless steel watch
Gift your honey a throwback to the 1970s with a stainless steel watch from the Timex Q collection, now available for $90 off. This classic collection offers incredible details like a rose gold casing, rotating top ring and quartz-inspired materials. Alternating bands in a beautiful range of golden shades make this piece stand out on the wrist or jewelry organizer.
Pandora elegant pavé band ring
If you’re looking for an inexpensive Valentine’s Day gift that looks far more expensive than it is, your search has ended. This elegant pavé band ring from Pandora, encrusted with sparkling diamond-cut gems and plated with 14k rose gold, is the modern version of an eternity ring. Score it at a savings of 30%.
Multi-heart station bracelet
Save $140 on this elegant, dainty heart station bracelet. The modest chain, available in white gold or rose gold, is adorned with several delicate hearts that offer a dazzling display when worn on the wrist. Bag this romantic Valentine’s Day gift before it sells out.
Heart hanging initial sphere necklace
Initial jewelry is one of the most popular styles in 2023. This heart initial necklace, available in silver or gold for 40% off, is one of the best affordable jewelry pieces on this list—and we guarantee she’ll love it. Surround her initial with an elegant heart on a durable chain with subtle sphere accents.
Nebula carbon watch
This nebula carbon bracelet, $140 off, is a worthy addition to your jewelry organizer. A stainless steel band surrounded by 23K gold plating features a stunning carbon dial in the center. Water-resistant and made from real carbon fibers, this watch is a lasting addition to any jewelry collection.
Hand of protection talisman necklace
Megan Markle’s beautiful zodiac necklace helped spark the 2022 spiritual jewelry craze, and it’s still going strong in 2023. Give the gift of sanctuary and save $50 with this talisman necklace, featuring 22K gold-dipped brass with crystal details in the shape of the hand of protection.
Gold vermeil sapphire set cuff
Purchase this understated sapphire set cuff, available at a savings of $165 while it’s at the top of 2023’s jewelry trends. A 14K yellow gold band comes embellished with hundreds of little white sapphires that add sparkle, polish and sophistication to any nighttime look.
Chevron 14K yellow gold and diamond ring
Pair this cocktail ring with a pair of dangly earrings or a statement necklace, or let it shine as the centerpiece of any look. This versatile gold and diamond ring features brilliant-cut white diamonds on a geometric face. Pick it up at a whopping 75% off—that’s a discount of over $1,000! Hurry, though—this ring is already selling out in certain sizes.
Stop hunting for the best products and deals—get our expert scoop on secret sales and discounts, gift ideas for everyone and can’t-miss products. Sign up for the Stuff We Love newsletter.