30 Funny Jokes for Teens They’ll Just Have to Laugh At
It’s not as impossible as you may think to get a teenager to laugh.
Eye rolls, grunts, and groans seem to be staples in the teenage language, but hey, we’ve all been there! In their eyes, no one is less cool than their parents. Unfortunately, we are not magicians and don’t have the power to bring a miracle upon your household to make your teen change their mind. But, we do have jokes, and even though teenagers like to pretend they’re immune to anything comical you may say, sometimes you just can’t help but laugh. These jokes are catered specifically to teens and while they may not change their mind about spending their weekends with their friends instead of you, they will certainly make your teen smirk—or at least smile. After reading these funny jokes for teens, don’t miss these short jokes almost anyone can remember.
1. Why do rappers need umbrellas?
2. How do you drown a hipster?
In the mainstream.
3. What do you call security guards working outside Samsung shops?
Guardians of the Galaxy.
4. How did the hipster burn his mouth?
He ate the pizza before it was cool.
5. What did Jay-Z call his girlfriend before getting married?
rd.com, Getty Images
6. If you have 13 apples in one hand and 10 oranges in the other, what do you have?
If your teen actually enjoys math, then try one of these math puns that will make homework a little more bearable.
7. Are you free tomorrow?
No, I’m expensive. Sorry.
8. How do you find Will Smith in the snow?
Look for the fresh prints.
9. How do Minecraft players celebrate?
They throw block parties!
10. What did the man say when he walked into a bar?
11. What’s the difference between ignorance and apathy?
I don’t know, and I don’t care.
Want more than just jokes for teens? Don’t miss our collection of one-liners that will make everyone in the room chuckle on command.
12. What’s brown and sticky?
13. What do pre-teen ducks hate?
14. What did the punching bag say to the boxer?
Hit me baby one more time.
15. How do you communicate with a fish?
Drop it a line.
16. What’s the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
Anyone can roast beef, but no one can pee soup.
Eye-rolling isn’t just for teens! Try one of these corny jokes for adults that will make them groan.
17. Have you heard where the word “studying” came from?
18. What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple?
Finding half a worm in your apple.
19. How do you know when you’re desperate for an answer?
You look at the second page of Google search results.
20. Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl in the bathroom?
Because it has a silent pee.
21. Teacher: Why do pimples make horrible prisoners?
Because they keep breaking out!
Unleash your inner ridiculousness with these dumb and funny jokes that will make everyone laugh.
22. What is 47 + 11 + 82 + 161 + 99 + 5?
23. Why can’t a T-rex clap their hands?
Because they’re extinct.
Read these relatable tweets for more laughs!
rd.com, Getty Images
24. I couldn’t figure out why the baseball kept getting larger.
Then it hit me.
25. Never criticize someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you’ll be a mile away, and you’ll have their shoes.
26. Why did Harry Potter suddenly go bald in his teens?
He lost his Hedwig.
If your teen is obsessed with the world of wizardry, don’t miss the best of the best Harry Potter jokes every muggle needs in their repertoire.
27. What do you get when you mix sulfer, tungsten, and silver?
28. My boss told me yesterday, “You shouldn’t dress for the job you have, dress for the job you want.”
But when I turned up today in Ghostbusters clothes, he said I was fired.
29. What kind of tea is hard to swallow?
30. What do you call hiking U.S. college students?
The walking debt.
Now that you’ve all of these jokes for teens in your pocket, get your younger children in on the fun with these jokes for kids that will have them giggling all night long.
Submit your best joke here and get $25 if Reader’s Digest runs it.