25 Easter Riddles That Will Have You Hunting for Answers
Hop right on up and get your fill of these super fun Easter riddles!
What is Easter? Time for chocolate bunnies, colorful eggs and, of course, Easter riddles! Every holiday comes with its own traditions, and many of those traditions make for great riddles and jokes. There are so many Easter games to play and Easter jokes to share, so why not expand on the fun with some riddles? These Easter riddles can be enjoyed right alongside these everyday riddles for kids, short riddles, and long riddles to really make joke time shine.
A great way to enjoy these riddles? Write them on small slips of paper and put them inside plastic Easter eggs along with candy. Then when the kids hunt for their eggs, they’ll find a joke and a treat. With these riddles, they’ll be able to celebrate Easter and exercise their brains and funny bones!
1. How do you send Easter greetings?
Answer: By hare mail.
2. Why do you paint eggs for Easter?
Answer: Can you imagine trying to wallpaper them?
3. Why did the duck get fired from his Easter job?
Answer: He kept quacking the eggs.
4. What does the Easter bunny do after he takes a shower?
Answer: He uses a hare dryer.
5. If a rooster laid an egg on the top of a hill, which direction would it roll down?
Answer: It wouldn’t—roosters don’t lay eggs.
6. What kind of story does the Easter bunny like best?
Answer: The ones with hop-py endings.
7. What do you call the Easter bunny the day after Easter?
8. There’s only one place where Christmas comes before Easter. Where is it?
Answer: The dictionary.
9. What kind of bunny can’t hop?
Answer: A chocolate bunny.
10. What kind of beans won’t grow in your garden?
Answer: Jelly beans.
11. What popular Easter item has to be broken before you can use it?
Answer: An egg—egg-cept on Easter!
12. What kind of jewelry does the Easter bunny wear?
Answer: 14-carrot gold.
13. How many Easter eggs can you put in an empty basket?
Answer: Only one—after that, it’s not empty anymore.
14. What treat does the Easter bunny hide in the ocean?
Answer: Oyster eggs.
15. What is the Easter bunny’s favorite sport?
16. How do you find all the loot on Easter?
Answer: Eggs marks the spot.
17. Why shouldn’t you tickle an Easter egg?
Answer: Because it might crack up.
18. What branch of the military would the Easter bunny join?
Answer: The Hare Force.
19. Where do bunnies hang out?
Answer: The hare salon.
20. Why was the Easter egg hiding?
Answer: Because it was a little chicken.
21. How does Easter end?
Answer: With an “r.”
22. What do you get when you cross a rabbit with shellfish?
Answer: The Oyster Bunny.
23. What kind of music does the Easter Bunny like?
Answer: Hip hop.
24. What’s the best way to make Easter easier?
Answer: Put an “i” where the “t” is.
25. Where does the Easter Bunny eat breakfast?
Pair these Easter riddles with these easy Easter crafts for kids.