Free Easter Bingo Cards to Print for the Holiday
Easter bingo is the perfect holiday game to play with loved ones. Print out these bingo cards and let the fun begin!
If you celebrate Easter, you know all about its fun holiday traditions like getting a visit from the Easter bunny, opening Easter baskets, hunting for Easter eggs, and, of course, playing fun Easter games with the whole family. Looking for a game everyone will enjoy? Look no further than Easter bingo.
Easter bingo is the perfect post-brunch or pre-dinner game to break out. Its entertaining and joyous nature transcends generations. After all, people of all ages can play, and anyone can win with a little luck.
How to play Easter bingo
Here’s a quick rundown of how to play bingo:
- Cut out the larger cards in the guide to pull for calling
- Gather small bingo chips for each player to mark their cards with—if you don’t have chips, you can always use pieces of candy or jellybeans
- Designate one person to be the facilitator; this person will pull the cards and call them during the game
- Give each player a board (make sure they mark their free space)
- Make a pile of the calling cards and have the facilitator pull them one by one
- If the players have the symbol on their board, have them mark it
- Keep calling until someone gets five in a row; this can be horizontally, vertically, or diagonally
Now that you know how to play, click below to download Reader’s Digest‘s free printable Easter bingo game. With this download, you’ll get:
- Eight Bingo cards
- A symbol guide
- Symbol cards with easy lines for cutting
Have fun! And don’t forget to check out these printable Easter cards that make perfect additions to Easter baskets.