One Cosabella Never Say Never Sweetie Bralette Is Sold Every Three Minutes
This insanely popular Cosabella bralette is a beloved lingerie staple. Find out why and there's a good chance you'll become its next fan.
Our editors and experts handpick every product we feature. We may earn a commission from your purchases.
Cosabella, which means “beautiful thing” in Italian, has been churning out luxe lingerie and covetable undergarments since 1983. The family-owned company has been perfecting their design of the ultimate soft wireless bra for more than 35 years, and in 2008, the Cosabella Never Say Never Sweetie Bralette was born. It was an instant hit. More than a million have been purchased to date, and one bralette is sold every three minutes worldwide. Bralettes and sports bras may have soared in popularity during the pandemic, but this lacy Cosabella number is here to stay, no matter what bra style trends in the future. Not only is it one of the best bralettes, but it’s also one of the best bras—period. Just make sure you know how to find a bra that fits so it’s as comfortable as it can be.
Why this Cosabella bralette is so special
The sweetheart-shaped neckline and all-over super-soft lace offer the perfect amount of support with a hint of sex appeal. It’s stretchy and durable (forget fraying or tears), and it has adjustable straps. A center gore seam adds extra definition (and prevents the dreaded uni-boob look!), and a non-binding scalloped band extends just below the bust. Plus, the wireless design slips on overhead, so there’s no pesky hook-and-eye closures or fussy fasteners.
“This bralette is so loved because of the ease and simplicity of it,” says Silvia Campello, the co-CEO of Cosabella. “It offers light and breathable support for everyday wear, while making you feel anything but basic in the gorgeous floral lace. [And] it’s effortlessly comfy.”
You can choose from solid, pearlescent, and shimmering finishes, plus more than 80 colors—from bold brights to basic neutrals to soft pastels and funky prints—which makes them a great layering or styling piece. There are endless options to show off your style, “whether it remains hidden under your clothes or peeks out under your tops, tanks, low-back tops, or sheer tops,” explains Campello. Pro tip: This is the best bra color to wear under white T-shirts. (It’s not nude!)
It’s worth the investment
Most bralettes are typically suited only for small busts, which is why fashion stylist Samantha Brown loves the Cosabella Never Say Never Sweetie Bralette (priced $55.50 to $79.50). “It comes in an inclusive size run that makes it a great, feminine piece for women of many cup sizes,” she explains. “It’s a lingerie drawer staple because of its quality and comfort. It’s also shockingly supportive for an unlined bra without an underwire!” The versatility gives you great bang for your buck. It’s perfect to wear lounging at home or out on the town, and it’s so comfortable, you can even sleep in it and match it with your favorite pajamas.
rd.com, via cosabella.com, Getty Images
Cosabella’s quality construction adds value
The brand prides itself on its prestige textiles. Campello reveals that each Cosabella bralette is handcrafted by the finest artisans in their family-owned labs in Italy using the “highest quality Italian floral laces and fabrics that make these second to none,” boasts Campello. Their dedication to quality craftsmanship remains a priority—a single Cosabella thong, for example, can take up to 10 hours to create. Keep your purchase in tip-top shape by avoiding these laundry mistakes when washing your bras.
The size range is amazing
No other brand offers the size range that the Cosabella Never Say Never Sweetie Bralette does. More than 60 cupped bra sizes are covered in seven unique styles. Here’s the breakdown:
- The “Standard” is the original classic design. Sizes range from A to D cups and start at size 28 bands.
- “Curvy” offerings are designed for a smaller band size with fuller cups. These bras are lined with power mesh, have hidden elastic around the band, and sport wider straps for added support. Sizes range from DD to H cups and start at size 28 bands.
- “Ultra-Curvy” is an expansion of the Curvy collection for fuller busts and generally smaller bands. They have the non-sheer power mesh lining, plus wider elastic straps for an enhanced fit. Sizes range from I to L cups and start at size 30 bands.
- The “Extended” set was created for customers typically sized 1X to 3X. Sizes range from C to F cups and start at size 38 bands.
- “Petite” offerings are for those with a smaller frame (typically 5’3″ and under) and have shorter straps, as well as smaller cups and bust bands. Sizes range from A to D cups and start at size 28 bands.
- The “Beauty” line is meant for those with a broader band size and smaller, shallow cups. Sizes range from A to D cups and start at size 36 bands.
- A “Maternity” version for mamas (sized small to large) has slinged (and removable) padded cups for a supportive fit with full coverage, plus easy-to-open clip-on/clip-off straps for nursing.
People are obsessed with this bralette
Need more convincing to give this bralette a try? Here are a few five-star Amazon reviews from happy buyers.
Elenor: “This is SUCH a great bra, I want to wear it all the time! I bought a size Large for my 34D chest, and it fit perfectly. I searched high and low for good bralettes for large chests, and I always come back to Cosabella because their fabrics have great stretch retention and keep their shape well. This one also gives a flattering shape (i.e., not saggy), which is great.”
Kayla: “This is hands down one of the most comfortable bras I have ever owned. It is a bit pricier then I would normally spend, but I am willing to pay a bit more for something that looks amazing and is comfortable to wear.”
Birdy: “This is the perfect bralette! It’s soft, sexy, and comfortable. I literally have never felt so good in any bra. It’s also sexy and comes in a huge variety of bright, beautiful colors. My one and only problem is going to be trying to decide which other colors to buy because I can’t afford them all!”
Cosabella Never Say Never Sweetie Bralette
Want more deals and product picks sent directly to your inbox? Sign up for the Stuff We Love newsletter!