Free Christmas Bingo Cards to Print for the Holidays
Let the Christmas fun commence! Download these free printable Christmas bingo cards for an extra fun game night.
One of the best things about Christmas is that you have time to sit down with the whole family and enjoy some fun Christmas traditions and activities together. One of those activities? Playing entertaining Christmas games like Christmas bingo.
Have some festive fun with these Christmas bingo cards
Christmas bingo is perfect for people of all ages, which is why it also makes a great Christmas party game. Anyone can play, and don’t be fooled—it can get competitive! If you’re interested in playing, we have some good news: You don’t have to buy a bingo set if you don’t want to. Instead, you can download our free Christmas bingo packet and enjoy the game instantly—and from the comfort of your home.
RD.com, Getty Images
How to play Christmas bingo
Here’s a quick rundown of how to play bingo:
- Cut out the larger cards in the facilitator aid to pull for calling
- Give each player a board (and make sure they mark their free space!)
- Make a pile of the calling cards and pull one by one
- If the players have the symbol on their board, they’ll mark it with a small item like a piece of candy or a bingo chip
- Keep calling until someone gets five in a row (horizontally, vertically or diagonally)—bingo!
Now that you know how to play, click below to download Reader’s Digest‘s free printable Christmas bingo game. With this download, you’ll get:
- 24 bingo cards
- A facilitator packet that includes a guide for the symbols and the symbol cards to cut out and draw
Let the fun begin! And if you’re looking for more fun holiday activities, check out these top Christmas crafts for kids to make. For more bingo fun, check out our Halloween bingo, Easter bingo and Valentine’s Day bingo sets.