Free Christmas Bingo Cards to Print for the Holidays
Download these free printable Christmas bingo cards for an extra fun holiday game night
One of the best things about Christmas is that you have time to sit down with the whole family and enjoy some fun Christmas activities. Holiday games are one of them, along with being a beloved Christmas tradition that’ll help everyone tap in to the holiday spirit.
If you’re looking for the perfect game to keep loved ones engaged until Santa comes down the chimney, you can play a few rounds of Christmas bingo!
Get Reader’s Digest’s Read Up newsletter for more holidays, games, fun facts, humor, cleaning, travel and tech all week long.
Have some festive fun with these Christmas bingo cards
Christmas bingo is perfect for people of all ages, which is why it also makes a great Christmas party game. Anyone can play, and don’t be fooled—it can get competitive! If you’re interested in playing, we have some good news: You don’t have to buy a Christmas bingo set if you don’t want to. Instead, you can download our free Christmas bingo packet and enjoy the game instantly—and from the comfort of your home.
RD.com, Getty Images
How to play Christmas bingo
Here’s a quick rundown of how to play bingo:
- Cut out the larger Christmas bingo cards in the facilitator aid to pull for calling.
- Give each player a board (and make sure they mark their free space!).
- Make a pile of the calling cards and pull one by one.
- If the players have the symbol on their board, they’ll mark it with a small item like a piece of candy or a bingo chip.
- Keep calling until someone gets five cards in a row (horizontally, vertically or diagonally)—bingo!
Now that you know how to play, click below to download Reader’s Digest‘s free Christmas bingo printables. With this download, you’ll get:
- 24 Christmas bingo cards
- A facilitator packet that includes a guide for the symbols and the symbol cards to cut out and draw
Let the fun begin! And if you’re looking for more fun holiday activities, check out these top Christmas crafts for kids.