60 Candy Puns That Are a Real Life Saver
Get ready to unwrap some laughs with these ir-Reese-sistible candy puns.
Just when you thought candy couldn’t get any better, it sweetens your day by filling it with laughter as well. When the chips are down you may turn to cookie puns for chuckles, but we’re not fudging anything: these candy puns will have you Rolo-ing. They’re also perfect for an Instagram caption of that post-holiday discounted chocolate you bought, or for breaking out at Halloween to get all the ghosts guffawing. What’s spookier than knock knock jokes for kids? A few Twix instead of treats! So get your Laffy Taffy jokes on, and if your sweet tooth still isn’t satisfied after these candy puns, try these Mounds of ice cream puns to make you melt into giggles instead.
1. Donut give up!
2. You can teach an old dog new Twix.
3. I think I have a pretty mallow personality.
4. Yes you candy!
5. There’s no sugarcoating it: you’re just a backsweet driver.
6. Don’t jump the gum.
7. You’re the opposite of a Dud.
8. That really mint a lot to me.
9. You cane do it!
10. I can’t Reese-ist you!
RELATED: 30 Pizza Puns for Supreme Laughs
rd.com, Getty Images
11. I knew you were truffle when you walked in.
12. Sorry I’m choco-late.
13. Whenever I try to eat healthy, a chocolate bar looks at me and Snickers.
14. How do you turn white chocolate into dark chocolate? Turn off the lights.
15. I really prefer the chocolate they sell at the airport: plane chocolate.
16. To me, you’re like M&Ms: marvelous and magnificent.
17. This candy bar is a real home run. It’s a Baby Ruth.
18. A girl’s favorite candy is Her-she’s kisses.
19. Wake me up before you cocoa.
20. I saw a chocolate car today. It must have been a Ferrari Rocher.
Kit Kat puns
21.What do you get when you dip a kitten in chocolate? Kitty Cat bar.
22. I asked my friend for one of their Kit Kat fingers, but they accidentally dropped it. It was actually a Butterfinger.
23. Someone accused me of stealing their Kit Kat. Give me a break.
24. What should you do with a Kit Kat bar? Put it in your meowth.
25. Two wafers fell into a vat of chocolate. The first one pulled the second one out. the second one said, “Thanks, you’re a lifesaver!” The first one said, “Actually, I’m a Kit Kat.”
26. What’s a veterinarian’s favorite candy bar? Kit Kat!
27. Yesterday, I stole half of my friend’s Kit Kat. Today, they did the same to me. I guess it was Kit for Kat.
28. Just a Skittle something to sweeten your day. Get to know about the least favorite Skittles color.
29. Thank you for showing your true colors.
30. I like to eat candy while I read. My favorite is Skittle House on the Prairie.
31. What do you get when you cross candy with pizza? Skittle Caesars.
32. Crazy Skittle thing called love.
33. With a Skittle help from my friends.
34. Have yourself a Merry Skittle Christmas.
35. My favorite musical is the Skittle Shop of Horrors.
36. Stuck in the Skittle with you.
37. I like a Skittle of the night snack.
rd.com, Getty Images
Candy bar sayings
38. I know someone who collects candy canes. They’re all in mint condition.
39. I’m trying to get over my chocolate, nuts, and marshmallows addiction. It’s been a Rocky Road.
40. Put your money behind bars: invest in chocolate.
41. You always help me out in a Crunch.
42. Candy prices have really gone up recently. I think it’s the Tic Tax.
43. What candy does Winnie the Pooh hand out on Halloween? Bit o’ Honey.
44.You’re my Kinder person.
45. I have a confection to make.
46. Don’t be such a Sour Patch, kid!
47. You’re choc-full of fun!
rd.com, Getty Images
48. What do you call a sheep covered in sugar? A candy baa.
49. Why did the M&M go to college? He wanted to be a Smartie.
50. What bear has no teeth? A gummy bear.
51.What country does candy come from? Sweeten.
52. What do you drink when you don’t want something strong? Liquor-ish.
53. What is a leopard’s favorite candy? Dots.
54. What group of people have a candy named after them? Nerds.
55. What kind of candy goes best on the Christmas tree? Ornamints.
56. I had a lollipop joke, but I forgot it. It’s on the tip of my tongue.
57. Who’s in charge of candy corn? The kernel.
58. What’s a robot’s favorite candy? Wall-E pop.
59. What kind of glasses do gingerbread men wear? Eye candy.
60. What two letters spell candy? C and Y!