12 Makeup Sales to Shop for the Best Valentine’s Day Look
Clinique moisturizer for 50% off? Yes, please.
Our editors and experts handpick every product we feature. We may earn a commission from your purchases.
Valentine’s Day is almost here. Time is running out to stock up on love-ready lipsticks, redness-reducing concealers and waterproof mascaras from the best makeup brands. Whether you prefer natural makeup, Korean brands or want to support Black-owned businesses, there are Valentine’s Day makeup deals for any preference.
Break out your vanity mirror and ready your makeup removers. This Sales Editor looked through all the best makeup brands to find bargain prices on looks you’ll love. Check out ASAP—the shipping cutoff for Valentine’s Day is fast approaching.
The best makeup sales
- Amazon: If you didn’t know, Amazon has an entire section dedicated to beauty and makeup deals. Find savings on automatic makeup brush cleaners and brow contour.
- Bliss: Bliss is one of my personal favorite beauty brands. Get their green tea face mask and Disappearing Act serum while they’re on a limited-time markdown.
- Dermstore: A favorite of Reader’s Digest readers, Dermstore has a sale section that has deals on foundations for acne-prone skin.
- Elizabeth Arden: Find cult favorites on sale at Elizabeth Arden. Use code LASTCHANCE to save on Sunflower fragrances and skin-brightening capsules.
- MAC Cosmetics: Some of the best finds are available in MAC’s clearance section, like savings on their popular Prep Prime Fix primer.
- No7 Beauty: This beloved brand has a huge sale on kits. Save up to 50% on finds like their best of collection.
- Nordstrom: Nordstrom’s beauty sale section has tons of top beauty brands at bargain prices. Find huge savings on gift sets from Bobbi Brown. Order by February 6 for guaranteed delivery by Valentine’s Day.
- Pacifica: This clean beauty brand offers tons of savings on their Last Call sale page. Spend $25 (not hard to do when there are savings on luxurious bath oils and perfumed hair mist) and get a free gift, too!
- Target: Target has some of the best beauty deals in the biz thanks to discounts on makeup brush sets, eyeshadow primer and tons of other great finds.
- T.J. Maxx: Don’t sleep on T.J. Maxx. Shop the clearance sales for some of the best makeup deals on this list, like markdowns on Burt’s Bees sets and beauty blenders.
- Ulta: From a deep discount on the Luna Mini 3 to buy one get one free on minis, Ulta’s sales are giving us life this week.
- Walmart: Unsurprisingly, Walmart has some of the best deals on tons of makeup and beauty products.
Our top picks
Is it getting hot in here, or is it just the Kevyn Aucoin liquid illuminator in the shade cosmic flame? This hot highlighter, $10 off, enhances radiance and adds a glossy glow to tired skin. Simply add a drop to your cheekbone and blend out with your favorite makeup brushes. Similarly, put a little in your moisturizer for a warm glow, or use it over makeup.
Magnetic eyelashes and eyeliner kit
Snag this magnetic eyelash kit, on sale for 40% off, for an eco-friendly alternative to traditional lashes. Instead of the usual single-use lashes, magnetic lashes last for dozens of wears since they’re glue-free and adhere with the included magnetic eyeliner. Line your upper lash line and use the included lash tool to attach them. Simple!
Clinique moisturizing set
Prep your skin for your favorite concealer—like the editor-approved Maybelline Age Rewind concealer—with this five-piece Clinique moisturizing set. Included are a four-ounce auto-replenishing hydrator, 96-hour hydro-filler concentrate, hydrating lotion and a bottle of thirsty skin relief spray.
Thanks to a discount of $66, snag the entire set for under $65. That’s a savings of 50%!
Peach brightener and tinted moisturizer
Sometimes the best primer ends up being a really good tinted moisturizer. This brightening tinted moisturizer, on sale for 36% off, includes SPF to help prevent sun damage. Because of the peachy tones, using this lightweight moisturizer gives the illusion of brighter, clearer skin.
Pacifica lip balm
Make room in your makeup organizers—you’ll want to stock up on this Indian Chai lip balm, available at a savings of 30%. Unlike other lip balms, cocoa butter and vitamin E work together for kissably-soft lips that don’t dry out.
The Full 360 mascara
There’s no better way to polish off a look than swiping on a highly-rated mascara. The Full 360 mascara, 50% off, applies easily and smoothly. Layer on up to three coats. A distinctly curved brush coats every lash with volumizing spheres for longer, fuller lashes in seconds.
Add it to your cart along with a few other No7 Beauty items and receive a free serum with a $65 purchase.
Stop hunting for the best products and deals—get our expert scoop on secret sales and discounts, gift ideas for everyone and can’t-miss products. Sign up for the Stuff We Love newsletter.